AIM
Cybrjen

Restaurant Restaurant

well...

the thing about clock movies is that they are all the same. graphics are usually good, but the movie is almost never humorous. fun to watch, but never make you laugh outright.

BellClock responds:

I assume that depends on the material.. Well, if it's entertaining it's okay, right? Perhaps one day I have a killer joke to make a movie of, you never know :)

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

nice

i dont think you had to understand the words of the song to get its meaning, which is fairly plain. simply put, this is one of the best things to come out of newgrounds in a while. the problem is finding animations of this quality among the "blam points waiting to happen" great job, i hope to see more.

The Drunken Retard The Drunken Retard

lol

nipple cripple... LOLZ!!
i got to remember that one,..

G.W. Bush flip flopper G.W. Bush flip flopper

well..

anyone that hates bush is alright by be. i voted you a 2 though cause movie stinks lol. but i do like the idea of bush going away.

The Murderous Apple Mac The Murderous Apple Mac

nice..

well done for a first work. good concept but a bit repedative. im sure you can come up with some killer ideas and have a great movie. 3.5/5

Black-Widow-2004 responds:

this movie's main purpose was to show what we were capable of, mainly animation and design wise. We are currently working on a series of Matrix parodies, so stay tuned. lol. Thanks for the review

Fake Metal Feelings Fake Metal Feelings

Good.

uhhh.. i liked your style of flash but, it a little bit.. weird.. the people were ugly as sin. i think you may have tryed to put a little bit too much detail in the face. the girl looked like a man. and the sound was a little bit poor. not too bad for a serious move though.

Flash MX Overview Flash MX Overview

cool

i can respect someone who spends their time to improve the quality of ng submissions. thank you good sir.

Saddam Vs Bush Saddam Vs Bush

if your going to do flash, try putting effort into it. dont make people watch even a second of your passtime abominations

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

nicely done

good work. A peice with a plot. I knew someone could do it...
Awsome job.

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1

As always, a peice of work

as the guy before me said, you could be paid for your work, very well done, if you are not paid for this work, what a said waste it would be. you are one of THEE MOST, artistic people who submit work on ng. Hats off to you sir. another great work.