AIM
Cybrjen

Restaurant Restaurant

well...

the thing about clock movies is that they are all the same. graphics are usually good, but the movie is almost never humorous. fun to watch, but never make you laugh outright.

BellClock responds:

I assume that depends on the material.. Well, if it's entertaining it's okay, right? Perhaps one day I have a killer joke to make a movie of, you never know :)

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

nice

i dont think you had to understand the words of the song to get its meaning, which is fairly plain. simply put, this is one of the best things to come out of newgrounds in a while. the problem is finding animations of this quality among the "blam points waiting to happen" great job, i hope to see more.

The Drunken Retard The Drunken Retard

lol

nipple cripple... LOLZ!!
i got to remember that one,..

Popup Stopper (V .9) Popup Stopper (V .9)

excelent

final score of 97065200, got to level 50 good game, sucks when the mouse is out of the screen. very nice handgun. addictive.

Battle of the Elements Battle of the Elements

not tooo bad.

i am curious though on what winning or loosing is baesed on. its fun anyway

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

good but too easy and slow

im typeing this up while still playing the game.. the bitches need to move faster. you should put in a revised version. way fun, but too easy. more dudes and come faster. great game otherwise. 4/5 good job!

Smix - CHASE Smix - CHASE

Nice

Nice style on the synths thats my biggest problem area. i have an easy time making drum beats but fall apart once a find my melody. check out my stuff, im new to the scene as well :).

Flashburn - Crystal Keys Flashburn - Crystal Keys

Damn.

Nice Piano Line. the transitions that you used worked great. thanks for the reveiw on my stuff. i really like your style. i hope to aspire to make stuff like yours. maybe we can do a collab or something sometime.

hope to hear more of your stuff.

*+*+Genos Ripped Apart+*+* *+*+Genos Ripped Apart+*+*

hmmm

wellll.. ive always liked the base melody of genos forest, but i found that i had to really listen hard to hear it, the beating drums kinda drown it out and murder the melody. if that was fixed, id say A- work, as it is maybe a c or c-.

Chronamut responds:

i thought the base melody was fairly easy to hear - maybe i just have better ears...

-shawn-